YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 23 April 2012

IT'S.A.NICE.DAY.TO.START.AGAIN.♥

I hate it that learning to drive is so expensive.
I feel like I have to pass my driving test asap so I don't loose a car and all my money.
I've moved house yet can't make it look good as all my money goes on driving.
I've lost responsibility and become a floater at work.
I don't like my boyfriend being my boss.
I hate it that my skin is so bad yet supposedly not bad enough for any decent treatment.
My best friend's moved an hours drive away and I'm not very good at planning in advance.
I can't fit into any of my clothes.
I need to loose weight but don't have the drive to exercise after a week at work.
Sometimes it feels better to let it all out and start again :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's expensive and for the time being limits you in other ways. But hey, you resolved to learn to drive - you're doing it and making great strides. Think how satisfied you'll feel when you've achieved that and your horizons widen. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete